Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Marketing Updates

Hip Hip Hooray... my first little catalog is finished! It's small for right now, but I wanted to at least get done what I could at this moment. I'm looking at it as a sort of work-in-progress... As I continue to build my line of jewelry, I'll update the catalog. But, I have to say that I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I've uploaded it to my website, so if you're interested in taking a look, you can click right here.

Also, I've finished an updated postcard. I've found that it's a great marketing tool to have a snazzy 4"x6" card to hand out and to post around town. The one I did last summer desperately needed updating. So, I pulled a new one together that reflects my new work and the direction I'm headed at this moment. Doesn't it look great?

No comments: