Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Update

Whew... what a week! I've been so out of touch with all things political for the past few years that I've felt like I needed to play catch up in the wake of Tuesday night. Which has been truly delightful and insightful, but has swallowed up my week.

So, I'm looking forward to getting back to work this weekend. I have a headbadge sitting on my bench, drying, that I need to mail out. And another custom order waiting in the wings. Plus, my head is now swimming with ideas for new designs, and I want to get started!

But, in the meantime, I thought I'd share a couple of misc. updates...

First, for anyone in the Corvallis, Oregon area, Winterlight opens tomorrow! They have lots and lots of wonderful handmade items - including some of my jewelry - and I urge you to go check it out this holiday season.

Next, I jumped on this year's Ornament Swap (put on by FreshlyBlended and Cake & Pie). I've never done this sort of thing before, but I've been itching to make ornaments this holiday season, so what the heck. Sign ups end on the 10th, so hurry on over if you're interested in joining the fun. Oh, and check out the Flickr group from last year.

I've also updated my gift wrap (and wanted to share a sneak peek)! All online orders are automatically shipped with gift wrap, and I'm happy to wrap up any in-person purchases as well.


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: