Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought I'd post a few things that I am thankful for this year...

... Being a part of Fall Festival, and having the opportunity to put together a large display of my work

... Greater overall visibility as an artist

... Finally having the confidence to call my workspace a "studio"

... Working out some ideas about the direction to go with my jewelry and my business

... All of the comments and compliments I have received about my work

... More interactions with other artists

... The prospect of (dare I say it?) moving out of Southern California

... An increased amount of bike travel, a greater confidence about circumnavigating the world on bike, and finally getting rid of my car

And, on that note, I'm headed out of town for the next few days. We're dining on turkey with Russ' family and then heading South for a bit of a bike tour.

But before I sign off... I wanted to let you all know that I'm offering up some great kick-off-the-holidays specials in my Etsy Shop! Order anything from my shop between November 27 and December 5 and receive FREE shipping. Even better? Spend at least $150 in my shop during that same time period and receive a FREE pair of Seedlets or Seed Hoops earrings (your choice). All in-stock orders placed over the weekend will ship on Monday.

Enjoy your holiday everyone!

No comments: