Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleepy? Let the Shellac wake you up...

Lately, I've been feeling rather sleepy and unable to focus. With all that's coming up, it's a little disconcerting. But, you can't force genius, so I've been letting myself play for the past few days - which, for me, means riding my bike a lot and re-reading my favorite book.

Now, lest you interpret this as me slacking off (don't worry, I'm still going to kick butt at Fall Festival and be an awesome new etsy metal member), I've also been busy collecting all sorts of Mother Nature's odds and ends.

And since most of what I've been gathering are things that I've never worked with before (and since all good periods of sitting on your butt must end), I thought tonight would be as good a time as any to do a bit of experimenting.

Just what will all these little guys look like after they've been soaked with a healthy dose of shellac?

No comments: