Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Update

Okay, this is totally not jewelry-related, but I just have to post about the most awesome new bag that I bought yesterday. Totally handmade, beautifully constructed, holds everything I want it to (and not too much else so it's not overly heavy). From my friend Jayme... isn't it pretty? (p.s. You can buy her bags on etsy now too.)


And, back in my jewelry world, I cleaned my studio the other night so that I could see and focus on what all is left to do before Fall Festival. And, wow, look at this assembly line!



My goal is to have the remaining metalwork (off camera) finished this weekend so that I can focus on some other important aspects, like my display. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

jamie said...

yay! i'm so glad you like your bag, i was happy making it for you. better work on getting more stuff up on etsy! that's on my "to do" list for tomorrow.

p.s. i have good news!