Friday, October 17, 2008

Winterlight

I left my day job early today (since I worked late for an event the other night) and I spent this afternoon packing up jewelry to send off to the Art Center in Corvallis for their Winterlight event.


Since this is the first time that I've sent off a large quantity of jewelry to one location, I had fun creating a method for packaging and labeling everything. And let me just say that clear mailing labels rock!


I don't think I'm going to make it to the post office this afternoon as I had hoped, so I'll be dropping this off first thing tomorrow morning. Fun, fun!


For those of you who are in the Corvallis area, Winterlight opens on November 8 and runs daily (except for Thanksgiving) through December 24. I'm also plotting some great Long Beach area events, and I'll post more when we get more of the details hammered out. You can also skip on over to my website and sign up for my mailing list.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: