Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Checking things off my to-do list

Finished updating my artist's statement, and I'm quite happy with it. I had Russ read it and he didn't have any comments, which is amazing since he was an English major. It's that much better than before. You can read it here.

Started updating my website. It needed it. Tweaked some of the text and modified a few details. I still need to update the jewelry photos (but I think I need to take some new photos first). And, really exciting... bicycle head badges are back!

I'm also slowly finishing up components to my catalog. Like... page 2 is done! I'm printing samples tomorrow to see how they translate from my computer screen to paper.

I've been feeling like I have the never-ending to-do list, so it's lovely to actually complete something! Hooray for productivity!

No comments: