Sunday, March 22, 2009

The statement from me, the artist


My task for this weekend... Re-write my artist's statement. There's nothing really wrong with the one I've been using for the past year or two... it's just time for a bit of an update... or, rather, a complete overhaul (sometimes it's easier to just start over than try to edit something that's been done and set for so long). After many hours yesterday and today, I have a first draft! A re-vamped artist's statement is one of the components to my new catalog that's been hardest for me to complete, so I'm excited that I'm getting closer. My goal is to have my catalog to the printer next weekend. Whew.

In other news, it's incredibly windy here in Long Beach today (as in rattle-the-windows kind of windy). I might have to go collect some branches later. :)

No comments: