Monday, March 3, 2008

March Madness


When I made the decision a few months ago that this would be the year that I get all my ducks in a row and start treating this business like a real business, March was the month in my timeline for finishing up all the groundwork. Which means that I've got some work ahead of me.

The big projects for March? Finalizing the designs that I want to include in my first catalog and taking photos. Designing and laying out the catalog and then having it printed. And re-designing my marketing card and having it printed also.

And if that's not enough, I just received a call-to-artists for a fine art show that's right up my alley, so I have a week and a half to get my entry together and submitted.

All this and still go to work everyday for the dayjob. I guess I'm going to be busy this month. The good news, though, is that Daylight Saving Time starts on Sunday, so I'll get an extra hour of daylight in the evening - which will definitely help alleviate the feeling that the day is over by the time I get home.

No comments: