Friday, January 30, 2009

Spinning, spinning...

Thank goodness this week is over! I have been through a bit of a roller coaster with my day job over the past few days and it has left me exhausted. All I can think right now is that I am greatly looking forward to this weekend and the uninterupted work time in my studio.

I'm still not really sure what designs I want to run with. But, I'm going to try something totally out of character for me, and just jump in somewhere and see what happens. (Normally, I need it all planned out before I get started.) With any luck, it'll work out in my favor, because I'd really like to start making real all of these rambling ideas in my head.

So, my friends, I hope your week was less taxing than mine and that you have a good weekend ahead as well.

Oh, and, P.S... There are still a few pieces on sale in my etsy shop...

No comments: