Sunday, February 1, 2009

Things are looking up...

Oh, how I love weekends... and this one was exactly what I needed after this past week. There has been much sleeping in and working in my studio. There was paella with a great group of friends and enjoying the fact that, because we're in Southern California, we could sit outside well into the evening. I even had a letter to the editor (about possible bicycling facilities) published in our local paper!

Here's a sneak peek at some of the designs that I've been working on this weekend...


I still feel like I'm not entirely sure of the direction that I want to take with this new series, but I like what I've worked up so far.

And I got a package on Friday that included some sample chains. I'll be introducing sterling silver chains in place of the silk cord soon, and I needed to actually see some in person to make a decision. More to follow...

No comments: