Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday update...

I am at home again today, recovering from the cold bug that's been going around. But, it's sunny outside right now and it almost feels like spring, so I thought I'd pull myself out of my hibernation and post a few things that I've been working on.

First up, a couple of headbadges. I'm still in the process of re-working how I'm going to accept headbadge orders, but in the meantime, I received a few requests that I couldn't pass up...



I've also been doing a bit of hand-lettering for my catalog. And I'm starting to wonder if I might have another career in doing this sort of work, I just enjoy it that much.


I've got a few other things up my sleeve that I'm excited to work on and show off when it's time. (Hint: you'll be seeing the above text again very soon.) Until then, I hope it's sunny where you are!

No comments: